1. What is your favorite exercise?
I do bikram yoga three times a week and I love running at the beach at least once a week. I also love taking long walks with my dog.
- How important is it to eat healthy?
It is very important to me. I try to stay away from fatty foods as much as possible, I also try not to eat after 6 p.m.
- How easy /difficult is it for you to get your daily servings of fruits and vegetables?
I’m a school psychologist and it’s very hard to find time to eat a well-balanced meal. When my days are too hectic I reach into my purse and help fulfill my daily requirements by snacking on my favorite flavor of lifehealthBAR.
- What does eating healthy mean to you?
Low calorie foods, low carbs, low fat and low sodium I love making salads and juicing. I truly enjoy wholesome real food.
- Favorite fruit?
I LOVE WATERMELLON
- Do you eat healthy while dining out?
I do however on weekends I let myself have a cheat meal.
- What is your advice for people trying to eat healthy?
When you feel like a snack go to fresh or dried fruit instead of reaching for junk food. Or try vegetable crudités with low fat dips.